That lunchmeat basically changed my life.

Stuff I like. By that I mean stuff I like to talk about. By which I mean stuff I talk too long about to too many people who don't care but are too polite to walk away. (Thanks y'all!)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I don't, however, care for the fruit punch.

So, I have a bad habit about over-enthusing about pretty mundane things. Like toilet paper brands or generic Crystal Light lemonade. I thought I might redirect some of my blathering to this blog, an account I opened months ago, but couldn't bring myself to post in, because I'm too boring. Well, that hasn't changed. I'm still too boring to blog--but at least if boring posts are the plan all along I won't have to feel so shitty about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger PearJack said...

Yay boring blogs!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home