That lunchmeat basically changed my life.

Stuff I like. By that I mean stuff I like to talk about. By which I mean stuff I talk too long about to too many people who don't care but are too polite to walk away. (Thanks y'all!)

Friday, September 14, 2007

DouchebagTV

Whilst on hold w/ Bell South for the 57th minute today (sorry, boss!) I thought I might try to take my mind off my satellite TV woes by writing a poem about the best sponge that ever existed.



Oh, Hello, O-Cel-O...

Comes in a one-pack, blue and pink,
perched half soaked near my kitchen sink.
So many sponges are hard as bone--
even sopping wet, a stern, soapy stone.

But this lovely little number far surpasses-
it gently cleans my delicate flutes and glasses.
No-scratch scrubber, cheese and eggs don't stick--
My little new sponge knows all the right tricks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wifetastic said...

I like you for loving sponges.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home